Australian Government assistance to train your workforce
How it works
Skills Connect helps link businesses with skills and workforce development programs funded by the Australian Government.
Eligible businesses and Industry Organisations can apply for funding from:
- National Workforce Development Fund
- Workplace English Language and Literacy
- Accelerated Australian Apprenticeships
- Australian Apprenticeships Mentoring
- Experience+ Training
- Experience+ More Help for Mature Age Workers
- Learn more at Skills Connect
- Visit the Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency (AWPA) website
Register your interest in this service by completing the Submission for Assistance online form or email email@example.com.