Help is available for businesses looking to grow and develop. Talk to a specialist in your industry or region, search for grants and financial support and find employees with the skills you need.
If you need some support with business planning and development a range of organisations offer their services online, by phone or face-to-face.
Help for your small business
- For information about support for small and family businesses see Department of State Development Small Business website.
- One-on-one support for small business owners and managers is available at various Business Advisory Centres in metropolitan and regional South Australia.
- For information and advice on careers, skills, and workforce development see Industry associations.
- For free advice and support contact your nearest Business Enterprise Centre.
- For extensive information on planning, starting and running a business visit business.gov.au. The Australian Small Business Advisory Services offers small businesses and independent contractors a first point of contact to access information and referral services to help better manage your business.
Contact the Support Line on 13 28 46 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday or use webchat.
- The Small Business Contact Service (run by the Department of State Development) is a telephone referral service for small business start-ups and owners to appropriate business support services.
Contact the Small Business Contact Service on 1300 142 820.
- The Small Business Commissioner helps businesses that are treated unfairly by providing low-cost mediation services to resolve disputes.
Funding and grants
- For programs currently available to South Australian businesses see Funding and Grant at www.sa.gov.au and GRANTassist.
- Find funding sources and advisory services for businesses across Australia on the national Grant Finder.