Information about the Contract for Training Providers including the terms and conditions.
Training Provider Contract
Approved Training Providers will be offered a Training Provider Contract with the Minister for Employment, Higher Education & Skills.
During the term of the Contract, the quality of training delivery and performance as a Training Provider will be monitored against the contract obligations, including student satisfaction and graduate outcomes.
Documents referenced in the Contract
- The Funded Training List / Subsidised Training List lists subsidised training Courses.
- The Subsidy Framework clarifies and explains how the subsidy is paid. The Location Loading Postcode search allows you to search location loadings by postcode.
- The Subsidy Calculator is for Training Providers to estimate the subsidies paid for courses. To view it, go to the Provider Application and use your STELA login.
- Participant Agreement, for use with every student at the time of their first enrolment in a subsidised training course. The Participant Agreement must not be altered in any way. See more information about the participant agreement and processes for Training Providers.
- Read the Indicative Terms and Conditions of the Training Provider Contract.
- If you require further information about the indicative terms and conditions call the Infoline on 1800 506 266 or email WorkReady@sa.gov.au.
Training Provider Guidelines
The Guidelines and the Training Provider Handbook can be viewed at Contract documents.
Under the terms of your Training Provider Contract, you are required to prepare a financial statement at the end of each financial year. If the subsidies received by your organisation exceed $1 million, you are also required to complete General Purpose Financial Statements.
Skills for All 2013/14 Financial statements are now due and are required to be completed by 13 March 2015.