Community-based organisations can apply to be listed as an Adult Community Education (ACE) provider and be eligible to apply for ACE Foundation Skills Grant funding for accredited and non-accredited training programs.
Application is a two-step process:
- Apply for listing as an ACE provider, and
- Apply for grant funding.
Apply to be listed as an ACE Provider
To be listed as an eligible ACE program provider:
- read the guidelines and criteria to be listed as an ACE program provider
- complete the ACE program provider list application and return it as a hard copy, following the instructions in the guidelines.
- applications to become an ACE listed provider for the 2014-15 funding round will close 31 December 2013
Apply for ACE program funding
Once your application to become a listed ACE provider is assessed and approved, you will be notified that you are eligible to apply for ACE Foundation Skills Grant funding. We will also tell you about the application process. The application forms can be found below.
Read the ACE Program grant funding guidelines to find out what information you will be asked to provide in your application.
The State Government has made changes to the ACE Foundation Skills Grant funding from 2014-15.
- Only eligible listed ACE providers that have demonstrated continuity and achievement of ACE program outcomes across the 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14 funding cycles will be invited to apply for a three year grant.
- All listed ACE providers who were not offered a three year grant or who were not eligible will be able to apply for the annual contestable grant funding.
Further information regarding the 2014-15 foundation skills grant funding will be made available in early 2014.
See Adult community education for the list of approved ACE Providers in 2013-14.
For more information
Call (08) 8463 5537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.