How to apply to add Courses to your Schedule of Courses.
What's on this page
Adding or removing Courses to your Schedule of Courses
You can apply to add new or replacement Courses to your Schedule of Courses subject to the terms of the Funded Training List / Subsidised Training List and provided you have them listed on your ASQA scope.
You can also apply to remove any qualifications from your Schedule of Courses as long as there are no students currently enrolled in them, and all students who have completed or withdrawn have been issued with the appropriate Australian Qualification Framework Qualification or Statement of Attainment.
To apply to add or remove a Course, complete the formal application to vary your Skills for All Schedule of Courses following the steps below.
You will be informed of the outcome of your application to add Courses.
If your application to add courses is successful, we will email you:
- a letter providing instruction about returning the signed Variation
- your new Schedule of Courses in accordance with clause 14 of the Contract
- the Variation to sign.
The effective date of your new Schedule of Courses will be the day the signed Contract Variation is returned to the Minister's Delegate.
How to apply to add or remove Courses
- refer to your Contract to ensure your application complies with the Contract.
- access and log into the Provider Application using your STELA login credentials or complete the Request for Access to STELA form.
- once in the Application, select 'submit a variation' and proceed with the online application.
Apply for access to STELA Direct Entry and STELA NAT Upload via the online STELA application form.
Adding FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses to your Schedule of Courses
You may apply to deliver FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses provided they are on your regulatory scope of registration and appear on the Funded Training List.
If you already have FSK Foundation Training Package Skills Courses on your Schedule of Courses and you wish to apply for Replacement courses follow the steps above.
How to apply to add FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses
- read the Guideline for use of and enrolment in Foundation Skills Courses
- download and complete the List of skills and experience of FSK Foundation Skills staff
- complete the formal application to vary your Skills for All Schedule of Courses at Provider Application
- complete the online form at adding FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses.