In 2012, the Flexible Learning Framework became the National VET E-learning Strategy. It assists training providers with e-learning.
National VET e-Learning Strategy
In 2012, the National VET e-Learning Strategy has become responsible for services previously provided by the Flexible Learning Framework.
It helps training providers with e-learning by sharing infrastructure and expertise.
The Strategy offers:
- help with strategic planning for e-learning and related decision making
- help with the location of e-learning content, resources, and customising of existing learning objects
- professional development for your staff including workshops, customised training and online courses
- guest presenters for conferences, planning days and management meetings
funding for e-learning delivery and development
- keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments related to technology and training
Call the South Australian e-Learning Coordinator on 8226 1673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit National VET e-Learning.