Courses available through Skills for All.
What's on this page
Use the menu below to quickly navigate to the information you need.
Funded Training List
The Funded Training List (FTL) lists Skills for All funded Courses.
The FTL is regularly released to add new and replacement courses, and remove courses no longer funded through Skills for All. In addition, the FTL includes the following attributes:
- Status (current or superseded) – the status of courses or qualifications as listed on the national register (training.gov.au) as at the date of the publication of the FTL.
- No new enrolment date (superseded) – indicates the course is superseded and the date when no new enrolments can be taken. This is generally 12 months from the date the superseded course was replaced on the national register (training.gov.au).
- No new enrolment date (Skills for All) – Training Providers cannot take new enrolments or create training accounts after the no new enrolment date for Skills for All funding.
- Priority Course - identifies the course is a priority for South Australia.
- Industry Entry Pathway - identifies the course as an entry level qualification required for employment in an industry.
- TGSS Approved Course – identifies the course is available under the Training Guarantee for SACE Students program.
- Enrolment Conditions – identifies the course will only be available to eligible students who are undertaking training through TGSS; a Training Contract; or a School Based Training Contract.
- Fee free – identifies the course is fully subsidised under Skills for All with no student course fee.
- Subsidy Payable - identifies courses for which a subsidy will not be paid for RPL and the effective date.
Training Providers must always check the Funded Training List using current information from the current version (8.0).
Application to add courses to the Funded Training List
To apply to have Courses added to the Funded Training List, complete the Application to add courses to the Skills for All Funded Training List form. Once completed, email your application to email@example.com.
Consultation about the Funded Training List
The list of courses funded by the State Government (the Funded Training List) is regularly updated to ensure courses funded under Skills for All are current, support the State's priorities and align public investment with public benefit.
Read the latest Skills for All Consultation Outcomes Report. For earlier reports see Skills for All Forms and Publications.
Funded Training List Release 8.0 January 2014
New Qualification available
One new course has been added to the Funded Training List.
|Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechatronics)
34 replacement courses have been added to the Funded Training List.
Training providers with any of these courses on their ASQA scope may apply to add them to their Skills for All Schedule of Courses via the Skills for All Provider Application.
See Replacement courses.
No New Enrolments (Skills for All) Replacement Courses
10 replacement courses that have previously been advised as No New Enrolments (Skills for All) have been added to the Funded Training List but retain their No New Enrolments (Skills for All) status.
See No New Enrolments (Skills for All) Replacement courses.
77 superseded courses without providers that have passed their No New Enrolment date have been removed from the Funded Training List.
110 courses which have no approved Skills for All provider and which were previously announced have been removed.
Previous Funded Training List Release notes
For previous FTL release notes see funded training release notes.
Course Price Bands List
The Course Price Bands List indicates the Price Band for a Course. The Price Band determines the subsidy adjustment relative to the benchmark subsidy for the course as published in the Subsidy Calculator release 5.0. For more information download the Subsidy Framework release 3.0.
The Subsidy Framework
The Subsidy Framework must be read in conjunction with the Skills for All Contract which contains the terms and conditions that must be satisfied for a subsidy to be paid for Training Services.
The Framework explains how the subsidy is paid and clarifies arrangements for:
- Price Banding
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Bridging units
- On-job training and employer-based delivery
- Completion payments
- Student Course Fees and incidental expenses
- Student Course Fee Concessions, Fee Exemptions and reimbursement to the Training Provider
- Payments, including enterprise Training Providers.
Application to review the Subsidy paid for a Course
To apply for a review of the amount of subsidy paid for Courses under Skills for All, complete the Application for review of Subsidy level form. Once completed, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Subsidy Calculator allows you to estimate the subsidy for the courses you deliver under Skills for All.
The Subsidy Calculator is an executable (.exe) file which will need to be downloaded to your PC and is accessed via the Skills for All Provider Application login using your RTO login for STELA.
There is one calculator for TAFE SA and another calculator for non-TAFE SA.
Some stakeholders may be granted access to the Subsidy Calculators upon request. Email email@example.com and indicate the name and nature of your organisation and the way you will benefit from having access to the Subsidy Calculator. Your email must come from your personal business address, not a generic admin@ address.
For AppleMac users
The Subsidy Calculator is optimised for window-based PC's only. If your organisation uses AppleMac products, complete the Skills for All subsidy request form (Excel) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will perform the searches for you. Your results will be returned to you within 2 business days.
Result Code 70 and Academic Pass (AP)
The Minister has published a list of Units of Competency which are eligible for a subsidy payment for result code 70 and Academic Pass (AP). This code applies to units of competency in some qualifications that require students to achieve both on and off-job competency.
Detailed information can be found in release 2.0 of the Data Collection and Payment Assessment Guideline.
Result Code 70 and Academic Pass (AP) list by Training Package
The 70 and AP list will be updated as required. You should refer to the lists below when making claims using result code 70 and AP.
Additions to the list
To apply to have additional units of competency added to the list, complete the form below and email to dfeest.SkillsforAllContract@sa.gov.au.