Information about the terms and conditions of the contract for Skills for All Training Providers, Training Provider Guidelines and the Register of Skills for All Training Providers.
What's on this page
Use the menu below to quickly navigate to the information you need.
Skills for All Training Provider Contract
Approved Training Providers will be offered a Skills for All Training Provider contract with the Minister for Employment, Higher Education & Skills.
During the term of the contract, the quality of training delivery and performance as a Skills for All Training Provider will be monitored against the contract obligations, including student satisfaction and graduate outcomes.
Documents referenced in the contract
- The Funded Training List lists Skills for All funded courses, including nationally endorsed Skill Sets.
- The Skills for All Subsidy Framework clarifies and explains how the subsidy is paid. The Location Loading Postcode search allows you to search location loadings by postcode.
- The Subsidy Calculator is for Training Providers to estimate the subsidies paid for courses including nationally endorsed Skill Sets. To view it, go to the Skills for All provider application and use your STELA login.
- The Skills for All Student Agreement, for use with every student at the time of their first enrolment in a Skills for All course. The Student Agreement must not be altered in any way. See more information about the student agreement and processes for Training Providers.
- Read the Indicative Terms and Conditions of the Skills for All Training Provider contract.
- If you require further information about the indicative terms and conditions call the Infoline on 1800 506 266 or email email@example.com.
Skills for All Training Provider Guidelines
The Guidelines below should be read in conjunction with your Skills for All Training Provider Contract and the Skills for All Training Provider Handbook.
Register of Skills for All Training Providers
The Register of Skills for All Training Providers is frequently updated.
View the Skills for All Training Provider Register or use the Find a training provider tool and tick the Skills for All Providers checkbox.
Skills for All Financial statements
Under the terms of your Skills For All contract, you are required to prepare a financial statement at the end of each financial year. If the subsidies received by your organisation exceed $1 million, you are also required to complete General Purpose Financial Statements.
Skills for All 2013/14 Financial statements are now due and are required to be completed by 13 March 2015.