As an approved Skills for All Training Provider you will be able to deliver government funded training to students in South Australia.
Who can apply to be a Skills for All Training Provider
You can apply to become a Skills for All Training Provider if you are a registered training organisation (RTO) by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
You will need to specify the qualifications or nationally endorsed Skill Sets you wish to deliver. These qualifications and nationally endorsed Skill Sets must be:
- on the Skills for All Funded Training List and
- on your RTO's regulatory scope of registration on the national register.
The following information will assist in making a decision about your application:
- Student Enrolment Form for students to access a Skills for All funded training place.
- You can apply to deliver some or all of the qualifications and nationally endorsed Skill Sets on the Skills for All Funded Training List that are on your RTO's scope of registration on the national register.
- See Skills for All funded training to learn more about how the subsidy will be paid to Skills for All Training Providers.
- Download the Subsidy Calculator to estimate the subsidy paid for a qualification or Skill Set.
- Read the terms and conditions of the Skills for All Training Provider contract.
RTOs with existing funding agreements
If you have a current funding agreement with the Minister for Employment, Higher Education and Skills, you need to apply to be a Skills for All Training Provider.
During the transition to Skills for All, any existing funding agreements with the Minister will continue in accordance with the terms of that agreement.
All User Choice contracts expire on 30 June 2012. User Choice Teach Out contracts have been offered to all RTOs (including Skills for All Training Providers) who had 2011-12 User Choice contracts to allow students to complete qualifications if they cannot transition to Skills for All. No new enrolments will be made under these User Choice arrangements.
Apply to be a Skills for All Training Provider
Apply online for approval. There is no closing date for applications. Application is free.
1. Read more at apply to become a Skills for All Training Provider.
2. If you are not an RTO, you can apply to be registered through ASQA.
3. Read more about the Skills for All Training Provider contract.
To be kept up to date with the latest information as it is released, register to stay informed.
If you have a question about Skills for All, call our Infoline or email email@example.com.