Explore your options to start your learning journey.
You can improve your foundation skills in language, literacy, numeracy, computing, and personal skills.
Courses are delivered in easy to access, informal community settings. You’ll learn with other adults in small groups, or even get one on one coaching. They are usually free or low cost.
"This ACE course has re-affirmed me. I have realised that I can confidently ‘be myself’ when applying for jobs. I have the confidence to express myself more openly in job applications and interviews".
- Bronwyn Trebilcock, 'Pathways to Work'. Read more about Bronwyn's story.
Your story starts here
Skills you can learn include:
- using a computer
- English language support
- preparing to get your Ls – road rules, signs and road markings, and safety
- communication for work
- budgeting – setting financial goals, calculating income and living expenses
- basic home maintenance – safety procedures and emergency situations
- office computing skills – tables, charts, graphs, word processing and desktop publishing software, and internet.
Find a course near you
Use the map below to find details of your local Adult Community Education provider.