Apply to add or remove courses on your Accredited Training Service Agreement Schedule of Courses.
You can apply to add new or replacement courses to your Schedule of Courses subject to:
- the terms of the Subsidised Training List
- having courses listed on your ASQA scope.
You can also apply to remove qualifications from your Schedule of Courses if there are no current enrolments and all students who have completed or withdrawn from the course have been issued with the appropriate Australian Qualification Framework Qualification or Statement of Attainment.
How to apply to add or remove courses
- Ensure your application complies with your ATSA contract
- Using the Service Provider Application system, select 'submit a variation' and proceed with the online application.
Access the Service Provider Application system
To access the Service Provider Application system, use your STELA login and visit the Service Provider Application Form and Subsidy Calculator.
To request access to STELA, see Apply for access to STELA.
If your application is successful, you will be emailed a letter, your new Schedule of Courses in accordance with clause 14 of the contract and your variation to sign.
The effective date of your new Schedule of Courses will be the day your signed contract variation is returned to the Minister's delegate.
Adding FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses to your Schedule of Courses
You may apply to deliver FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses provided they are on your regulatory scope of registration and appear on the Subsidised Training List.
How to apply to add FSK Foundation Skills Training Package Courses:
- Read the Foundation Skills Guideline
- Download and complete the list of skills and experience of FSK Foundation Skills staff and email it to DIS.SkillsContracts@sa.gov.au
- Apply to vary your Schedule of Courses.