So you're outdoorsy?
Do you love being out in the fresh air? Do you actually like getting your hands (or boots) dirty? Does the idea of being stuck inside for most of the day make you want to cry?
If you answered yes then you are probably the outdoorsy type.
The world needs people like you. The rest of us know we can't survive without air conditioning, carpet and a nice cup for the pens on our desk!
We've put together a list of some of the jobs out there that can put your skills to good use.
Careers for you
- Aquaculture farmers
- Aquaculture workers
- Architectural, building and surveying technicians
- Bricklayers and stonemasons
- Caravan park and camping ground managers
- Crop farm workers
- Deck and fishing hands
- Drillers, miners and shot firers
- Earthmoving plant operators
- Environmental scientists
- Garden and nursery labourers
- Livestock farm workers
- Meat, poultry and seafood process workers
- Mixed crop and livestock farm workers
- Outdoor adventure guides
- Primary products inspectors
- Railway track workers
- Roof tilers
- Sports coaches, instructors and officials
- Tourism and travel advisers
- Truck drivers
Ryan's passion for the outdoors led him to his role as a horticulturalist at the Botanic Gardens of South Australia.
Excited to take the next step?
Head to our Course Search to find a course that best suits your passion.