So you're the caring type?
Does helping other people genuinely give you the warm and fuzzies? Does going out of your way to make other people's lives better make you feel like you're living your best life?
If you answered yes, you are better person than most of us!
While everyone else is more focused on themselves and their phones, you still have time for the people (and pets!) around you. The world needs people like you.
We've put together a list of some of the jobs out there that can put your skills to good use.
Careers for you
- Outdoor adventure guides
- Animal attendants and trainers
- Beauty therapists
- Caravan park and camping ground managers
- Child carers
- Dental assistants
- Dental hygienists, technicians and therapists
- Education aides
- Enrolled and mothercraft nurses
- Environmental scientists
- Fitness instructors
- Gallery, museum and tour guides
- Sales assistants
- Health and welfare services managers
- Human resource clerks
- Human resource managers
- Gaming workers
- Indigenous health workers
- Livestock farm workers
- Massage therapists
- Medical technicians
- Nursing support and personal care workers
- Pharmacy sales assistants
- Real estate sales agents
- Sports coaches, instructors and officials
- Hospitality workers
- Tourism and travel advisers
- Urban and regional planners
- Veterinary nurses
- Vocational education teachers
- Welfare support workers
- Bar attendants and baristas
- Cafe workers
Jazmyn's passion for taking care of others led her to her role as a client services officer at Relationships Australia.
Excited to take the next step?
Head to our Course Search to find a course that best suits your passion.