So you love numbers?
Pythagoras said numbers rule the universe. Einstein said mathematics was the poetry of logical ideas. If you love numbers, you're in good company!
You probably get numbers in a way most of us don't. There are those of us who are your complete opposite and need a calculator to figure out 5 + 5. The world needs people like you.
We've put together a list of some of the jobs out there that can put your skills to good use.
Careers for you
- Database and systems administrators, and ICT security specialists
- Architectural, building and surveying technicians
- Gaming workers
- Construction managers
- Retail managers
- Real estate sales agents
- Accounting clerks
- Electronic engineering draftspersons and technicians
- Automotive electricians
- Credit and loans officers
- Electrical distribution trades workers
- Electronics trades workers
- Financial brokers
- Graphic pre-press trades workers
- ICT support technicians
- Inspectors and regulatory officers
- Mechanical engineering draftspersons and technicians
- Pharmacy sales assistants
- Practice managers
- Purchasing and supply logistics clerks
- Retail supervisors
- Supply, distribution and procurement managers
- Bar attendants and baristas
- Cafe workers
- Hospitality workers
Jarrod's passion for numbers led him to his role as an ICT support technician in the Government of South Australia.
Excited to take the next step?
Head to our Course Search to find a course that best suits your passion.